Amin Choghadi, D3
Department of Bioengineering, School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo
Please replace ●with @.
- Oct. 2015 – present Ph.D candidate, Department of Bioengineering, School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo (Prof. Ishikawa Lab.)
- Oct. 2013 – Sep. 2015 M. Eng. in Bioengineering, Department of Bioengineering, School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo (Prof. Takahashi Lab.)
- Oct. 2012 – Sep. 2013 Postgraduate International Research Student, Department of Bioengineering, School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo
- Sep. 2012 BSc. in Biomedical Engineering and BSc. in Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic)
Grants and Fellowships
- 2012 – 2018 MEXT Scholarship from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- M.Eng. (2015): New Depth-of-Interaction Identification Approach for High-Resolution Positron Emission Tomography Detectors
- B.Sc. (2012): Evaluation of SAR reduction in human head when a protection sticker is used
- M. A. Choghadi and H. A. Talebi, “The Routh-Hurwitz Stability Criterion, Revisited: The Case of Multiple Poles on Imaginary Axis”, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 58(7) 1866-1869 (2013).
- A. Choghadi, K. Shimazoe, H. Takahashi, and M. Yoshino, “Effect of Photoluminescence Position in Crystal on the Spectrum of Detected Photons”, Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP) Spring Meeting 2015, Tokai University, Japan, 2015/3/14 (Oral)
- 2009 Honored student of Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), and accepted for double-majoring Biomedical Eng. and Electrical Eng., received a grant.