Yang Li, Project Researcher
Project Researcher,Department of Nuclear Engineering and Management,School of Engineering,
The University of Tokyo
Please replace ● with @.
First-principles simulation of molecules in an intense laser field
- 2015 Ph. D, Department of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- 2011 B. Sci, Department of Optoelectonics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Apr. 2020-present, Special Researcher, Dept. of Nuclear Engineering and Management, School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo, Japan
- Apr. 2018-Mar. 2020 Postdoctoral Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, the University of Tokyo, Japan
- Jun. 2015- Mar. 2018 Research Fellow, Dept. of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Grants and Fellowships
- 2016-2018 Grant for Young Scientist (National Natural Science Foundation of China)
- 2016-2017 Grant for Postdoctoral Research (China Postdoctoral Science Foundation)
- 2018-2020 JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research in Japan (Standard)
 Yang Li, Takeshi Sato, and Kenichi L. Ishikawa, “High-order harmonic generation enhanced by laser-induced electron recollision,” Phys. Rev. A 99, 043401 (2019).
 Mingrui He, Yang Li, Yueming Zhou, Min Li, Wei Cao, and Peixiang Lu, “Direct Visualization of Valence Electron Motion Using Strong-Field Photoelectron Holography,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 133204 (2018).
 Yang Li, Yueming Zhou, Mingrui He, Min Li, and Peixiang Lu, “Identifying backward-rescattering photoelectron hologram with orthogonal two-color laser fields,” Optics Express 24, 23697-23706 (2016).
 Yang Li, Yueming Zhou, Mingrui He, Min Li, Pengfei Lan, and Peixiang Lu, “Time-resolved internal-electron-scattering effect of H2+ in enhanced ionization regions,” Phys. Rev. A 94, 013422 (2016).
 Yang Li, Pengfei Lan, Hui Xie, Mingrui He, Xiaosong Zhu, Qingbin Zhang, and Peixiang Lu, Nonadiabatic tunnel ionization in strong circularly polarized laser fields: counterintuitive angular shifts in the photoelectron momentum distribution, Optics Express, 23, 28801-28807 (2015).
 Yang Li, Meiyan Qin, Xiaosong Zhu, Qingbin Zhang, Pengfei Lan, and Peixiang Lu, “Ultrafast molecular orbital imaging based on attosecond photoelectron diffraction,” Optics Express 23, 10687-10702 (2015).
 Yang Li, Xiaosong Zhu, Qingbin Zhang, Pengfei Lan, Meiyan Qin, and Peixiang Lu, “Molecular-orbital tomography beyond the plane-wave approximation,” Phys. Rev. A 89, 045401 (2014).
 Yang Li, Xiaosong Zhu, Qingbin Zhang, Meiyan Qin, and Peixiang Lu, “Quantum-orbit analysis for yield and ellipticity of high order harmonic generation with elliptically polarized laser field,” Optics Express, 21, 4896-4907 (2013).
 Yang Li, Qingbin Zhang, Weiyi Hong, Shaoyi Wang, Zhe Wang, and Peixiang Lu,“Efficient generation of high beam-quality attosecond pulse with polarization-gating Bessel-Gauss beam from highly-ionized media,” Optics Express 20, 15427-15439 (2012).
 Yang Li, Weiyi Hong, Qingbin Zhang, Shaoyi Wang, and Peixiang Lu, “Mid-infrared laser-driven broadband water-window supercontinuum generation from pre-excited medium,” Optics Express 19, 24376-24386 (2011).
 ”High-harmonic generation enhanced by dynamical electron correlation”, International Conference on Photonic, Electronic, and Atomic Collisions (ICPEAC), Deauville, France, 23-30 July, 2019.
 “Dynamical multielectron correlation in high harmonic generation” , The 66th Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP) Spring meeting, Tokyo, Japan, 9-12 March, 2019 (Poster)
 “Dynamical electron correlation in high harmonic generation of alkali atoms”, The 9th Asian Workshop on Generation and Application of Coherent XUV and X-ray Radiation (9th AWCXR), Sapporo, Japan, 16-17 October, 2018 (Poster).
 65th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting, Lindau, Germany, 28 June-3 July, 2015.
Young scientist representative of China.
 “Quantum trajectory analysis for high-order harmonic generation”, International Workshop on Strong Field Physics and Ultrafast Phenomena (SFPUP), Zhangjiajie, China, 1-5 November 2014 (Poster).
 “Molecular orbital tomography beyond plane wave approximation “, Annual meeting of OSA and the international conferences of Frontiers in Optics (FIO), Orlando, Florida, USA, 12-15 Sepetember 2013 (Oral)
 “Optimization of attosecond pulse generation using Bessel-Gauss beam”, The Workshop on Strong Field Laser Physics of China, Tongxiang, Zhejiang, China, 26-29 November 2012 (Poster)
1. Dec. 2012 Prize from Huazhong University of Science and Technology for research article
2. Jun. 2015 Prize from Hubei province of China for doctoral thesis