For Collaborative Research
Welcome collaborative researchers!
We, Ishikawa Laboratory, promote collaborative research with universities, research institutes and companies in both theoretical and experimental studies.
Our major research partners:
- RIKEN, Japan
- Tohoku University, Japan
- Hokkaido University, Japan
- National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS), Japan
- Research Organization for Information Science and Technology (RIST), Japan
- Ricoh Company, Ltd., Japan
- Vienna University of Technology (TUWIEN), Austria
- Imperial College London, England
- Max Born Institute (MBI), Germany
- Moscow State University, Russia
- University of the Basque Country, Spain
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
If you are interested, please contact us from Enquiries.