Hiroki Katow, Project Researcher
Photon Science Center, School of Engineering,
The University of Tokyo
Please replace ●with @.
First principles study of electron/lattice dynamics driven by coherent laser light
- H. Katow and Y. Miyamoto, “Ab initio approach to lattice softening of an Al slab driven by collective electronic excitations after ultrashort laser pulse irradiation”, Phys. Rev. B, 100, 085417(2019).
- H. Katow, J. Usukura, R. Akashi, K. Varga and S. Tsuneyuki, “Numerical investigation of triexciton stabilization in diamond with multiple valleys and bands”, Phys. Rev. B, 95, 125205 (2017).
- M. Matsumoto, H. Kato, Y. Kuwata, A. Kawamoto, N. Matsunaga, and K. Nomura, “Effect of X-ray Irradiation on the Organic Superconductor κ-(BEDT-TTF)2Cu(NCS)2 Probed by 13C-NMR”, J. Pays. Soc. Japan 81, 114709(2012).
- H. Katow and Y. Miyamoto, “Ehrenfest molecular dynamics approach to a light-induced softening of aluminum slab based on time-dependent density functional theory”, 2019 APS March Meeting, March 4th – 8th, Boston (Oral)
- H. Katow, J. Usukura, R. Akashi, K. Varga, and S. Tsuneyuki, “Stability of Triexciton in Multi-Valley/Band Semiconductor ”, 2016 APS March Meeting, March 14th – 17th, Baltimore. (Oral)
- H. Katow, R. Akashi and S. Tsuneyuki, “Feasibility of an optical manipulation technique of excitons proposed by first principles calculations”, JPS 2018 Spring Meeting, March 22nd – 25th, 2018, Noda.(Oral)
- H. Katow and S. Tsuneyuki, “Theoretical prediction of the feasibility of exciton optical trap by GW+BSE method”, JPS 2017 Autumn Meeting, Sep. 21st – 24th, 2017, Morioka. (Poster, Prospect)
- H. Katow, J. Usukura, R. Akashi, K. Varga, and S. Tsuneyuki, “Stabilization of triexciton in diamond with multiple valley and band degrees of freedom”, 第２７回光物性研究会, Dec. 2nd – 3rd, 2016, Kobe. (Poster)
- H. Katow, J. Usukura, R. Akashi, K. Varga, and S. Tsuneyuki, “Numerical Identification for Stabilization mechanism of Polyexciton inside Diamond”, JPS 2016 Autumn Meeting, Sep. 13th – 16th, 2016, Kanazawa.(Oral)
- H. Katow, J. Usukura, R. Akashi, K. Varga, and S. Tsuneyuki, “The Triexciton Stabilization in Indirect Gap Semiconductors”, International Symposium on New Horizons in Condensed Matter Physics, June 18th – 19th, Tokyo.(Poster)
- H. Katow, R. Akashi, and S. Tsuneyuki, “Theoretical Prediction for Inner Structure of Exciton/Excitonic Molecule in Diamond”, 2015 JPS Annual Meeting, March 21st – 24th, 2015, Tokyo.(Oral)
- H. Katow and S. Tsuneyuki, “Numerical calculation of ground states of polyexciton by AMD+TC method ”, 2014 JPS Autumn Meeting, Sept. 7th – 10th, Kasugai (Poster)